Something quite interesting about today’s life insurance market is that very few people pay more premium for being affected by asthma. In the grand scheme of things, only the worst cases of asthma are rated sub-standard by most life insurance companies. Yes, there is affordable life insurance with asthma. When someone is shopping for life […]
A Message from our President
I hope you are enjoying our website. I have often heard that “life insurance is sold – not purchased.” I never agreed with this statement and have always thought that a life insurance consumer, armed with the right information and tools, can purchase life insurance without having to be sold by an eager salesman. To that end, we have created this website.
In order to arm our users with the right information and proper tools, as well as providing them with the best user experience possible, we created InstantQuoteLifeInsurance.com with these six things in mind:
1. Provide the right information and tools on our website to our users so they can make informed decisions about their life insurance needs. Also provide access to insurance professionals by phone or email, for those who prefer “live” contact.
2. Provide “Instant” life insurance quotes that are really instant. By submitting minimal information in our quote engine, our website will rapidly display multiple quotes from the leading life insurance companies.
3. Provide quotes only from A-Rated Companies, or higher. With a life insurance policy, the insurance company is making a promise to pay the beneficiary in the event of the insured person’s death. As the financial ratings (A.M Best, S&P, Moody’s, etc) are an indication of a company’s financial strength and ability to pay claims, there’s a stronger probability that a highly rated company will keep that promise.
4. Provide quotes without the visitor entering their personal information. By making our rate database available without the visitor entering any personal or contact information, we have addressed the privacy concerns of our visitors.
5. Provide the most accurate quotes possible. Our Health Analyzer incorporates the major health and lifestyle factors used by each insurance company so your quotes will be much more accurate than a mere guess. While the final quotes are issued at the end of the underwriting period, our quotes can be considered the most accurate available online today.
Intramark Insurance Services, Inc.
The Medical Information Bureau (MIB) provides a collection of private medical and non-medical (hazardous avocations, hobbies, and driving violations) data. The primary purpose of the MIB is to furnish the exchange of underwriting information between its member companies. Member companies are compelled to report a coded summary of conditions and conclusions which may be important […]
Although we grow into adults year by year, there can still be a shock to our systems when we find ourselves out of school and out of our parents’ home. Regardless of how prepared we may believe we are, complicated issues are thrown at us every day and in every manner. Yes, there is the […]