This website is owned and operated by Intramark Insurance Services, Inc. We are located in Glendale, California and are licensed to write life insurance in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2003, we went live with our first life insurance website, LifeInsure.com and our disability insurance website, ProtectYourIncome.com Since then, we have helped thousands of customers acquire life and disability insurance through our websites. We created this website in 2012 to expand our presence online and service more clients.
We were created by and are staffed by veteran life insurance professionals with scores of years of experience helping clients find the right insurance solutions.
Our mission, whether sitting across from our clients at a desk or kitchen table or through our websites, has always been to assist our clients with their life insurance needs with integrity, honesty and a superb client focus.
Through our life insurance websites, we strive to provide a secure and pressure-free destination where visitors can learn about life insurance, get accurate quotes (without entering personal information) and, ultimately purchase life insurance through our streamlined process.
Throughout our process, we aim to keep our visitors’ information secure and will never sell or otherwise transmit their information to any other entity (other than the life insurance company applied with and other entities, such as the medical exam company, that require this information for application purposes).
Disclaimer: Our quotes show cost for the quoted class as determined by you on the input page. The complete underwriting process is needed to determine whether you qualify fora rating class and as to what your actual premium will be. The quotes are shown for comparison and are not based on any actual individual until underwriting occurs,therefore quotes on the InstantQuoteLifeInsurance.com quoting engine are subject to change.
A Message from our President
I hope you are enjoying our website. I have often heard that “life insurance is sold – not purchased.” I never agreed with this statement and have always thought that a life insurance consumer, armed with the right information and tools, can purchase life insurance without having to be sold by an eager salesman. To that end, we have created this website.
In order to arm our users with the right information and proper tools, as well as providing them with the best user experience possible, we created InstantQuoteLifeInsurance.com with these six things in mind:
- Provide the right information and tools on our website to our users so they can make informed decisions about their life insurance needs. Also provide access to insurance professionals by phone or email, for those who prefer “live” contact.
- Provide “Instant” life insurance quotes that are really instant. By submitting minimal information in our quote engine, our website will rapidly display multiple quotes from the leading life insurance companies.
- Provide quotes only from A-Rated Companies, or higher. With a life insurance policy, the insurance company is making a promise to pay the beneficiary in the event of the insured person’s death. As the financial ratings (A.M Best, S&P, Moody’s, etc) are an indication of a company’s financial strength and ability to pay claims, there’s a stronger probability that a highly rated company will keep that promise.
- Provide quotes without the visitor entering their personal information. By making our rate database available without the visitor entering any personal or contact information, we have addressed the privacy concerns of our visitors.
- Provide the most accurate quotes possible. Our quotes are updated regularly, so your quotes will be the most recent quotes issued by the insurance companies.
Intramark Insurance Services, Inc.
What Our Clients Say
Richard Reich and his staff worked hard to get my husband covered for life insurance at an affordable rate. He is age 74 so this was not an easy task, to say the least. However, he worked with me to find a policy that would work for us and I will be forever grateful for the time and care he spent finding something for us.
After having a horrible experience with a different company, Richard Reich restored my faith in the insurance industry. Richard Reich is kind, reassuring, knowledgeable and a top notch professional. Richard was with me every step of the way, helped me navigate the process, answered all of my questions, and he is a man of his word. I would recommend Richard and the company to all, including my family and closest friends.
Very straightforward process, easy to work with and all electronic. Time saver. Tried other options and it was not only more expensive, but also required more time and paperwork. Would recommend for busy professional.